How to Create Marketing That Makes You Rich and Famous (Hint: Being Unique Is No Longer Enough)
If you’re a small business owner or entrepreneur, being unique is a big deal.
You want to be more desirable to your prospects than anyone else who’s offering what you’re offering. You want to stand out.
But you may have noticed it’s harder than it sounds. Unless you’re in a magical new market, there are already lots of people doing what you do.
You can try to:
- Beat them on quality…but there’s always someone firmly cemented in the top spot, and fighting an opponent with the high ground ain’t often a sustainable business model.
- Be cheaper than the competition…but slimming down profit margins and attracting tire-kickers isn’t really the way to wealth and success either.
- Offer some feature no one else is offering…which is nigh impossible in most markets, where everything buyers want is already being provided.
This all makes standing out rather hard. So what in the blue blazes do you do?
In this guest article written for marketing company KISSmetrics, I discuss the ugly truth about unique selling propositions—and a little-known secret for setting yourself apart in a way that’ll blow your competition out of the water. Click here to read it now…
D Bnonn Tennant
‘The Information Highwayman’
other articles along these lines
- The 4 Keys to Writing Persuasive Copy Without Hype, BS, or Other Icky Gimmicks
- How to make prospects want you more than life itself
- Top 5 website secrets for turning more prospects into clients
- Eight Lessons for Online Marketing Success I Learned From Direct-Response Advertising
- Five Practical Tips for Dominating your Market with a Killer Motif