Eight Lessons for Online Marketing Success I Learned From Direct-Response Advertising
Do you think an industry worth $170 billion dollars, and still growing during a recession, might have something to teach us about making money?
I think so. Especially when that industry is built entirely on a particular kind of marketing—a kind of marketing which is directly applicable to the Internet.
In this guest article for the KISSmetrics blog, I outline eight principles for success used in direct-response advertising, and how they relate to online marketing. Click here to read it now…
D Bnonn Tennant
‘The Information Highwayman’
other articles along these lines
- How to make prospects want you more than life itself
- Top 5 website secrets for turning more prospects into clients
- Five Practical Tips for Dominating your Market with a Killer Motif
- How to Create Marketing That Makes You Rich and Famous (Hint: Being Unique Is No Longer Enough)
- Why giving away your best content is wrong and stupid (if you’re selling information products)