Five Ways to Write Magnificent Copy
Most writing could be better. Not just a little better—significantly better.
If you start out with a solid topic, a good knowledge of your audience, and a reasonable degree of writing ability, you’ll usually end up with a pretty good piece of writing.
But you don’t have to settle for “pretty good.” A little attention to the final details can kick “pretty good” to “magnificent.” Whether you’re creating blog posts, special reports, sales letters, a video script, email autoresponders, or whatever else, you can take your writing up a level just by applying some simple principles.
In this guest article for the legendary Copyblogger, I outline five simple techniques that set great writers apart from good ones. Click here to read it now…
D Bnonn Tennant
‘The Information Highwayman’
other articles along these lines
- The 4 Keys to Writing Persuasive Copy Without Hype, BS, or Other Icky Gimmicks
- How to make prospects want you more than life itself
- Five Practical Tips for Dominating your Market with a Killer Motif
- Does your website pass this simple ‘conversion rate’ test?
- How to Create Marketing That Makes You Rich and Famous (Hint: Being Unique Is No Longer Enough)